|Jr. Academy||Spring 2017||Closed||Nov. 1, 2016||Mar. 17, 2017|
|In-Town||Spring 2017||Closed||Nov. 1, 2016||Mar. 17, 2017|
|Travel||Fall 2017/Spring 2018||Closed||Apr. 1, 2017||May 21, 2017|
If your child played with us during a previous season, you will receive email invitations to register for a program that include an embedded link to log directly into your family profile. If you did not receive an invitation, please contact the Registrar.
Please follow the steps below to create a family-based account:
- Go to SportsPilot
- Click - "Create a New Account"
- Add your information and click “Continue>>”
- If you are already in the system, it should not allow you to create a new account
- If you cannot remember your login or password, please click “Forgot your UserID or Password or can't access your account?”
- Click “+Add” and select “Add a New Parent/Guardian” for parent/guardians
- Click “+Add” and select “Add a New Child” for children
- You may add multiple children, so continue as needed
Jr. Academy & In-Town
|Each Additional Child||$50.00|
* Must be siblings to receive discount.
|Fall 2017/Spring 2018||Amount|
All refund requests must be made in writing or by email to the Registrar.
Jr. Academy & In-Town
- Prior to Week 1 - Upon approval of the program's director, a player's registration may be refunded. The refunded amount will be the registration payment received less any fees* that have been incurred by Haverhill Youth Soccer.
- On or after Week 1 - No refunds will be issued.
- Player evaluations occur over two weekends. These dates vary and the term “evaluations” means from the beginning of day 1 through the completion of day 2.
- Prior to Player Evaluations - Upon approval of the program director, a player's registration may be refunded. The refunded amount will be the registration payment received less any fees* that have been incurred by Haverhill Youth Soccer.
- Prior to Completion of Evaluations - If the player has not attended any evaluations, the same rules as Prior to Player Evaluations shall apply. If the player has attended either or both of the evaluation days, the same rules as Prior to Player Evaluations will apply however only one half of the registration fee will be funded less any fees* that have been incurred by Haverhill Youth Soccer.
- After Completion of Evaluations - No refunds will be issued.
- Uniform cost is NOT refundable once the order has been placed.
* These fees include, but are not limited to SportsPilot processing fee, city usage fee, Mass Youth Soccer filing fee, uniform cost and player insurance.