Travel Registration for Fall 2014/Spring 2015 will be OPEN with standard fees April 1, 2014 to April 30, 2014
In-Town Registration for Spring 2014 is CLOSED!
In-Town Registration for Fall 2014 will open on May 15, 2014
If you are already in the system (played in one or more of our programs; Travel 2013/14, In-Town Fall 2013, In-Town Spring 2014, etc.), you will receive email invites to register starting on April 1, 2014. Those email invites will have a link embedded in the email to log you right into your account. This is so you don't need to remember the login and password.
If you are new to Haverhill Youth Soccer - Here is the process to create a new "family" account:
- Click on here to get started.
- Click - "Add New Family"
- Add your family information and hit submit
- If you are already in the system, it should not allow you to create a new family record
- The system will prompt you to enter a login/password which can be obtained by sending an email to the Registrar.
- Or you can use the “Forgot your UserID or Password” link
Travel Soccer Fall 2014/Spring 2015:
Please refer to the Travel Program page for additional details regarding Travel Soccer.
All interested players must register and provide payment via the SportsPilot online registration system prior to evaluations (as soon as dates are final - you will be notified of the evaluation date/time/location based on your child’s age). Refunds will be provided to any player that is not placed on a Travel roster or the registration fee can be transferred to our In-Town Program.
The Travel registration fee of $140 will include both the Fall 2014 season and the Spring 2015 season for U10 to U14 Travel players. Haverhill Youth Soccer is proud to be one of the lowest cost travel programs in Essex County.
If you require a uniform (first time travel players) or uniform pieces (wear/tear/size, etc.), the cost for a full uniform kit is $50. The full uniform kit includes; Puma Pulse jersey and shorts (includes jersey number on both) with one pair of Power 5 socks. Puma is an official sponsor of Haverhill Youth Soccer. There will be sample sizes to try on at evaluations so all players will have the opportunity to try on the uniform if needed. All current player jersey numbers will remain the same (no number change requests will be honored so please do not ask), new travel players will be assigned a uniform number (please do not request a jersey number as it will not be honored) and we are no longer be putting names on the jerseys (per guidelines from MA Youth Soccer).
Coaches should also register and provide payment for any children playing - coaches that qualify for child waiver will receive reimbursement at the end of the Travel Season.
Children from age eight through fourteen are eligible to play Travel Soccer:
- The youngest eligible children must have turned 8 years old before August 1, 2014
- The oldest eligible children must NOT have turned 14 years old before August 1, 2014 (with the exception being our Spring Only U16 and above travel teams)
Travel Soccer Age Groups:
- U9/U10 – children born between August 1, 2004 and July 31, 2006
- U12 – children born between August 1, 2002 and July 31, 2004
- U14 – children born between August 1, 2000 and July 31, 2002
- U15+ (spring only season) – children born on or before July 31, 2000
Registration for Travel Soccer will ONLY be available until April 30, 2014.
The fee covers the Fall 2014 season and the Spring 2015 season…any uniform fee will need to paid separately at evaluations via check to Haverhill Youth Soccer…teams typically maintain the same roster for both seasons.
Travel Registration Fees per Family
(must be travel siblings to receive discount)
$140.00 for one child
Plus uniform fee of $50 for each player registered
Travel registration will officially close at midnight on April 30, 2014…no late registrations will be accepted!
Please register during April to ensure that your child is eligible to participate in evaluations for Travel Soccer - Fall 2014/Spring 2015!