In-Town Registration for Spring 2017 is Open
If you are already in the system (played in Spring 2016, Fall 2016, etc.), you will receive email invitations to register which will have a link embedded in the email to log you right into your account. This is so you don't need to remember the login and password but you can always just send an email to the Registrar to request it if you would like to update your contact information.
If you played In-Town Spring 2016 or Fall 2016 and did not receive an email invite regarding registration, please notify us at so that we can send you registration instructions.
If you are new to Haverhill Youth Soccer (or haven't played in a couple seasons) - Here is the process to create a new "family" account:
- Click on "this link" to get started
- Click - "Add New Family"
- Add your family information and hit submit
- If you are already in the system, it should not allow you to create a new family record
- If you can’t remember your login or password, please use the “Forgot your UserID or Password” link
- Now you should add your contact info and hit submit
- From this point you can add another parent/guardian or add your first child - the system allows you to add multiple children so you can keep adding as needed
- Once the child information is populated you can register them via the link by their name...and then just follow the process for registration and payment
In-Town Spring 2017 Details:
Children from age four through ten are eligible to play.
The youngest eligible child MUST be born on or before 8/31/2012.
The oldest eligible child MUST be born on or after 8/1/2006.
In-Town Spring 2017 Soccer Age Groups:
- Pre K (formerly U5) Born between 8/31/2012 and 8/30/2011
- Kindergarten (formerly U6) Born between 8/31/2011 and 8/30/2010
- Grade 1 (formerly U7) Born between 8/31/2010 and 8/30/2009
- Grade 2 (formerly U8) Born between 8/31/2009 and 8/30/2008
- Grades 3 / 4 (formerly U10) Born between 8/31/2008 and 8/1/2006
Standard Registration Fees per Family
$70.00 for one child
Please register as soon as possible to ensure a roster spot for In-Town Soccer Spring 2017!